Can love survive betrayal? A broken marriage? Ten years of separation? Full of drama, laughter, and some exciting plot twists, "No Greater Love" reminds us that "many waters cannot quench love, nor will rivers overflow it" (Song of Solomon 8:7).
The screenplay, sound score, and production quality of the film are all excellent. With one or two exceptions among minor characters, the acting is top notch. Quinn and Bisutti are brilliant in their lead roles and relationship. Best of all, we find a picture of redemption that ascends even beyond the story of one man and one woman to the only One who perfectly characterizes love: Jesus Christ.
It's difficult to compete with the big budgets and hi tech equipment of Hollywood, but movies like "No Greater Love" show that Christian studios are finally coming of age and making it to the big leagues. How encouraging that the greatest story in the universe - our redemption through Jesus Christ - is finally being told in creative, quality, and winsome ways through modern media.
- Actors: Anthony Tyler Quinn, Danielle Bisutti, Jay Underwood, Alexis Boozer
- Format: AC-3, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, DVD, Subtitled, Widescreen, NTSC
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Rating: PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Studio: Lions Gate
- DVD Release Date: January 19, 2010
- Run Time: 109 minutes