NKJV Reference Bible
For the one who wants the Bible to speak for itself, this reference Bible is a prime choice.
The Nelson Reference Bible is a resource for finding guidance, wisdom, and inspiration from the Scriptures. This edition offers many study helps, including more than 60,000 center-column references and a concordance to locate key verses and concepts. Book introductions, explanatory notes, and full-color maps furnish background information that enhances understanding of the Scriptures.
- More than 60,000 center-column references to quickly find key passages
- Words of Christ in red
- Full-color maps
- Translation and textual notes
- Bible book introductions
- Presentation page
- Ribbon marker
- Gift box
- Harmony of the Gospels
- Imitation Leather: 1184 pages
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson (February 5, 2008)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.7 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches